Aspall Clements Four 4% Suffolk Cyder Iconic 6 X 500ml Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Gentle fruit with fragrant wood overtones, and the aroma of spring flowers.
- Region of Origin: Great Britain
- ABV: 4.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££££ - Super Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 500ml
- Food Match: Enjoy with Greek humous, tzatziki, stuffed vine leaves, Spanish tapas, tortilla, and olives.
Clement Chevallier founder of Aspall in 1728 brought the artisanal skill of blending cyders to Suffolk from his native Jersey. Clement's Four is a classic example of this technique.
Gentle fruit with fragrant wood overtones, and the aroma of spring flowers.