Sharp's Doom Bar 9G 4.00% Cask
- Bitter: 2.5
- Sweet: 2.5
- Tasting Notes: An enticing aroma of resinous hop, sweet malt and delicate roasted notes. The mouth feel is a balanced, complex blend of succulent dried fruit, lightly roasted malt and a subtle yet assertive bitterness. The finish is dry and refreshing.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Great Britain
- ABV: 4.00%
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Cask
- Size: 9G
- Food Match: Great with battered seafood like calamari, grilled white fish or pork, also great with Sunday roasts
At the mouth of the Camel Estuary in Rock, lies the treacherous Doom Bar sandbank, the inspiration for this moreish amber ale.
The sandbank is revered as a formidable nautical challenge that should be approached with respect and navigated with skill.
Doom Bar is a perfectly balanced beer combining subtle yet complex flavours. This creates an amber ale which is both satisfying and deliciously moreish.
AROMA: Spicy resinous hop, sweet roasted malts.
TASTE: Balanced, succulent dried fruit, lightly roasted malt.
FINISH: Moreish, subtle bitterness.