La Cour Des Dames Viognier 75cl French White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Fruity scents (apricots, fresh peaches), floral nuances of acacia flowers, lilies, blue lavender
- Region of Origin: France
- Varietal: Viognier
- ABV: 13.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Floral - Apricot - Peach
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Serve well chilled (8°C), ideal as an aperitif, with seafood, fish or slightly bitter tasting vegetables, such as asparagus, and also with fruit tarts.
- Colour: White Wine
Coming from the Herault department and the Aude Valley which benefit from a sunny climate, enough rainfall and cool nights. The yields are low.