La Cour Des Dames Malbec 75cl French Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: This Malbec is ruby-red coloured with red hues. Elegant, with a spicy and clean nose, it is soft and well-structured on the palate with fruity avours and ne tannins that bring elegant length.
- Region of Origin: France
- Varietal: Malbec
- ABV: 13.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Soft - Rounded - Smooth
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Served at 16°C, this Malbec will perfectly match with Mediterranean food, pizza, couscous or tagine. It will also be perfect with deli meats, cheeses and a grilled red meat. Delicious with a chocolate dessert!
- Colour: Red Wine
Grapes come from 2 different vineyards: the 1st is in the Languedoc area of appellation where the soils are very warm and strewn with falets (rounded stones). The 2nd one is located in the western part of the Aude departmnet on cool and deep soil.