Guinness Original 24 X 330ml Bottle
- Product Substitution: Guinness Draught (50L Keg), Guinness Surger, Guinness Original, Hop House 13 (30L keg), Hop House 13 (330ml)
- Tasting Notes: Originally brewed as the XX version of our Porter, it's hoppy, roasty and crisp with a bittersweet finish.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Ireland
- ABV: 4.20%
- Case Quantity: 24
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 330ml
- Food Match: Spiced desserts, cheeses and fish - especially lobster
Brewed to perfection for over 200 years. Crack it open. The unmistakable deep-dark colour. The crisp hint of roasted barley, the fresh breeze of hops. The refreshing bite. The bittersweet reward. Pure beauty. Pure Guinness.Guinness Original works well with spiced deserts, cheeses and fish - especially lobster. Serve chilled. Hold your glass at 45 degree angle, pour and slowly allow the head to develop. Then enjoy.