Hennessy Paradis Cognac 70cl Bottle
- Tasting Notes: APPEARANCE A coppery gold. AROMA Honeysuckle and jasmine aromas give way to dark berries and subtle spiced notes. TASTE A graceful, silky texture leads to a persistent finish, with flavours of honey, dried rose petals and truffle, and delicate hints of cinnamon, cardamom and preserved fruits.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- ABV: 40.00%
- Case Quantity: 3
- Price Guide: ££££ - Super Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 70cl
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Hennessy Paradis is a cognac particularly well suited to foods of high quality and flavour. Its notes of spice and preserved fruits serve to support the palate in its elegance and subtlety.
Hennessy Paradis. An elegant, voluptuous and delicious cognac. Aged with great care in very old casks and blended into a cognac defined by its graceful, silky character.