Marstons Pedigree 500ml, 8 x NRB Case
- Bitter: 2.5
- Sweet: 2.5
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Great Britain
- ABV: 4.50%
- Case Quantity: 8
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 500ml
- Food Match: Darker meats, Pork Pies, Sausage & Mash, Steak Pie, Sunday Roast
Marston's Pedigree Is Still Brewed In The Oak Casks Of The Burton Union To Preserve Its Individual Character.
It has a fascinating aroma. Palate of biscuity malt, spicy hops and light fruitiness. It was renamed in a staff competition back in George Peard's day. He's significant as he was our Head Brewer at the time – that's him on the bottle. Cheers George.