Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 75cl New Zealand White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: APPEARANCE Pale gold, with glints of green. AROMA The tropical aromas in this vintage are reminiscent of passionfruit, Thai lime and apple blossom, with complementary hints of bright citrus. TASTE Concentrated and vibrant flavours of juicy stone fruits are underpinned by subtle tropical notes, a fine minerality and the acidity of Meyer lemon.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: New Zealand
- Brand Name: Cloudy Bay
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- ABV: 13.10%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Gooseberry - Classical - Lemongrass
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Keta salmon maki, Asparagus with balsamic vinaigrette, seafood/fish, poultry
- Colour: White Wine
Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc, from New Zealand's Marlborough region is an international benchmark wine noted for its vibrant aromatics, layers of pure fruit and fine structure. Cloudy Bay is the benchmark of New Zealand - the most internationally recognised brand from New Zealand. One of the first five wineries established in Marlborough, the finest wine region in New Zealand (located at the northern tip of NZ's South Island) A highly sought after range of wines, each offering consumers different experiences. Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc is the international benchmark of the category. Innovation, meticulous attention to detail and regional expression are the guiding principles of Cloudy Bay.