Q Clay Syrah Cabernet Sauvignon 75cl Chilean Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Complex aromas of ripe red berries and cherry liqueur. The palate is soft, full bodied and rich with sweet tannins. Notes of blueberry jam and spice, with layers of mocha and chocolate on the finish.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Chile
- Brand Name: Q Clay
- Varietal: Syrah
- ABV: 14.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££££ - Super Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Full Bodied - Complex - Red Berries
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Pasta-based dishes, vegetablestews, oven-roasted or au-gratin fish and ripened goat cheese.
- Colour: Red Wine
The name Q Clay represents the blending of two soil types. This ultra premium wine is a blend of Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon. In only one exclusive parcel of the Marchigue field, the vineyards express themsekves with total naturalness thanks to the work of the vines at Pie Franci, subsoil and aerated, which allow us to obtain a limited and numbered production of Cuartel Q.