La Joya Single Vineyard Merlot 75cl Chilean Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Complex and elegant aromas of blackberries, plums and cassis, with sweet and spicy notes of vanilla. Full-bodied with velvety tannins and long lingering ripe fruit flavours.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Chile
- Brand Name: Ecos de Rulo
- Varietal: Merlot
- ABV: 14.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Velvety - Plum - Complex
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Pairs well with white meats with mild sauces, pastas au gratin, or oven-baked fi sh.
- Colour: Red Wine
- Alternative Size: 750ml
Exclusive To Molson Coors . Ecos De Rulo Is The Single Vineyard Range From Bisquertt. The Grapes Are Produced In “El Chequen” Estate In The Heart Of Marchihue Area, In The Colchagua Valley. Long And Dry Summers And A Constant Breeze Coming From The Pacific Provide The Perfect Conditions For This Elegant, Complex But Fruity Range.