La Joya Single Vineyard Merlot 75cl Chilean Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Complex and elegant aromas of blackberries, plums and cassis, with sweet and spicy notes of vanilla. Full-bodied with velvety tannins and long lingering ripe fruit flavours.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Chile
- Brand Name: Ecos de Rulo
- Varietal: Merlot
- ABV: 14.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Velvety - Plum - Complex
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Pairs well with white meats with mild sauces, pastas au gratin, or oven-baked fi sh.
- Colour: Red Wine
Its soil is a red clay in alluvial deposit layers with a granite matrix from the Coastal Range. Rocky soil of alluvial origin, good drainage, and depth that allows plants to grow into maturity without becoming dehydrated. This wine has a slow fermentation without over-extraction in stainless steel and oak vats with pumping over and good aeration.