La Joya Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 75cl Chilean Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Full-bodied, elegant and complex with aromas of blackcurrant, black pepper, clove and mint with silky tannins.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Chile
- Brand Name: Ecos de Rulo
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
- ABV: 14.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Full Bodied - Elegant - Blackcurrant
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Ideal with juicy meats such as roasted ribs, as well as with mushroom risotto, cheeses, and vegetable gratins.
- Colour: Red Wine
- Alternative Size: 750ml
Exclusive To Molson Coors . Ecos De Rulo Is The Single Vineyard Range From Bisquertt. The Grapes Are Produced In “El Chequen” Estate In The Heart Of Marchihue Area, In The Colchagua Valley. Long And Dry Summers And A Constant Breeze Coming From The Pacific Provide The Perfect Conditions For This Elegant, Complex But Fruity Range.