La Joya Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 75cl Chilean Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Full-bodied, elegant and complex with aromas of blackcurrant, black pepper, clove and mint with silky tannins.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Chile
- Brand Name: Ecos de Rulo
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
- ABV: 14.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Full Bodied - Elegant - Blackcurrant
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Ideal with juicy meats such as roasted ribs, as well as with mushroom risotto, cheeses, and vegetable gratins.
- Colour: Red Wine
Located in El Chequén Estate. 20-year old vineyard in which parcels are divided into small lots depending on soil type. Located on the west end of the Colchagua valley, 30 km from the coast. Mass selection planted on their own roots with VSP system. Automatic irrigation system. These vines customarily do not have a high vegetative mass. Natural management without agrochemicals. Its soil is a mix of compact, rocky and sandy clay soil of medium depth that favors root development.