Vionta Albarińo 75cl Spanish White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Aromas of tropical fruit, green apple, banana and melon. Initially soft on the palate, with a pleasing acidity, which develops into a harmony of fruit dominated by peach.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Spain
- Brand Name: Vionta
- Varietal: Albariño
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Bright - Apple - Melon
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Ideal partner for flavoursome seafood dishes.
- Colour: White Wine
Vionta Is In Rías Baixas, Northwest Spain; Its Albarińo, With Crisp Acidity And Mouthwatering Tropical Flavours, Perfectly Complements Fish And Seafood Dishes.