Paramus Rueda Verdejo 75cl Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Bright, pale yellow in colour, with hints of steely green. The nose is complex and intense, prodominantly floral, with bold aromas of passion fruit, green apple and pear. The palate shows soft drinkability, with elegant notes of pineapple, pink grapefruit, coriander sead and tomato leaf, and subtle hints of lavender and wild fennel.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Spain
- Brand Name: Paramus
- Varietal: Rueda Verdejo
- ABV: 13.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Apple - Pear - Lavender
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Deliciously zesty and zippy, makes fish and seafood dishes shine.
- Colour: White Wine
- Alternative Size: 750ml
Paramus Verdejo Uses Old Vine Verdejo, The White Grape Grown Within Do Rueda, Spain, To Achieve The Finest Expressions Of Quality And Flavour Distinction.