Beso Utiel Requena Crianza 75cl Spanish Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: The nose is full of ripe fruit with some elegant and deep bitter notes, and a lovely backdrop of sweet cedar wood. The palate is elegant, full bodied and rich in ripe tannins.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Spain
- Brand Name: Beso
- Varietal: Utiel Requena Crianza
- ABV: 13.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Cedar - Mint - Plum
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Just try this with grilled Lamb
- Colour: Red Wine
The Grapes For Beso Wines Come From Vines Over 40 Years Old, Grown In The Southern Part Of Do Utiel Requena, In Spain, Close To The Cooling Influence Of The Nearby Júcar River.