Monty's Hill Chardonnay 75cl Australian White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: The nose is complex with toasty aromas, closely followed by rich notes of butter and hazelnuts. The palate is well structured, ripe and silky smooth.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Australia
- Brand Name: Monty's Hill
- Varietal: Chardonnay
- ABV: 13.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Toasty - Buttery - Smooth
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Lovely with Pasta, seafood and Baked Fish
- Colour: White Wine
Monty’S Hill Wine Team In Australia Produce An Exemplary White Wine That Is Perfect With Griddled Fish And A Red Wine That Is Ideal With A Roast Or Casserole.