Monty's Hill Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 75cl Australian Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: On the nose there are initial smoky notes, along with blackberries and raspberries, with a hint of black pepper. The palate is big, rich and full, with flavours of cherries, black plums and bramble.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Australia
- Brand Name: Monty's Hill
- Varietal: Shiraz
- ABV: 13.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Full Bodied - Plum - Cherry
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Soft and spicy partner for beef and chicken dishes with spicy, tangy or fruity sauces.
- Colour: Red Wine
Monty’S Hill Wine Team In Australia Produce An Exemplary White Wine That Is Perfect With Griddled Fish And A Red Wine That Is Ideal With A Roast Or Casserole.