Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban 12 Year Old Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl Bottle
- Tasting Notes: APPEARANCE A pinky-rose blush. AROMA Notes of sandalwood, dark mint chocolate, tangerines and Seville oranges give way to a pepper- and nutmeg-spiced finish. TASTE A top note of mint is followed by flavours of rose, Turkish delight and a hint of pine. Traces of orange linger. Add a splash of water to help this whisky relax and reveal its supremely velvety palate.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Great Britain
- ABV: 46.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££££ - Super Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 70cl
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
Dark, intense and voluptuous, Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban has spent 10 years maturing in American white oak casks, before being transferred into specially selected ruby port pipes from the Quintas or wine estates of Portugal.