Lanson White Label Non Vintage Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Aromas of white flowers and summer pear, with soft and delicate flavours of white fruit on the palate.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Lanson
- Varietal: White Label NV
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Soft - Fruity - Off Dry
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Desserts, especially chocolate and fruit based dishes
- Colour: Champagne
Champagne Lanson Is A Prestigious Grande Marque Built On Heritage, Tradition And Absolute Quality. These Champagnes Are Unique In Taste As Since 1760 None Have Gone Through Malolactic Fermentation, Making The Range Mouth-Wateringly Crisp, Fresh And Elegant With Exceptional Purity Of Fruit.