Avito Pinot Grigio Rosé 75cl Italian Rosé Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: A dry, fresh and fruity Rosé with delicate aromas of red berries. Soft and creamy textured with good intensity of ripe berry and red cherry fruit, and a vibrant finish.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: yes
- Region of Origin: Italy
- Brand Name: Avito
- Varietal: Pinot Grigio Rosé
- ABV: 12.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Light - Refreshing - Floral
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Serve chilled as an aperitif or to accompany salads, cold meats such as salami or smoked chicken, or seafood dishes.
- Colour: Rosé Wine
The Word Avito Means Ancestral. In Italy Wine Making Skills Are Handed Down From Generation To Generation. The Manera Family Are Responsible For These Great Wines.