Avito Pinot Grigio 75cl Italian White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: A fresh dry white with gentle floral and citrus aromas. Crisp and delicate on the palate with lightly honeyed fruit balanced by lemony acidity, some minerality and a fresh, dry finish.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: yes
- Region of Origin: Italy
- Brand Name: Avito
- Varietal: Pinot Grigio
- ABV: 12.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Honey - Lemon - Mineral
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: A highly versatile dry white, ideal as an aperitif or to accompany foods such as seafood, grilled fish, salads and cold white meats.
- Colour: White Wine
The Word Avito Means Ancestral. In Italy Wine Making Skills Are Handed Down From Generation To Generation. The Manera Family Are Responsible For These Great Wines.