Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Vintage Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: APPEARANCE Bright, pale yellow, with green reflections and a fine, persistent bead. AROMA The nose hints of fresh white flowers, which develop into aromas of sweet pastry, walnuts and hazelnuts, then ripe pear, white peach and nectarine. TASTE A supple and soft-textured champagne, its initial sweetness gives way to a more structured acidity. A persistent finish reveals a hint of iodine underscored by a zesty note of pink grapefruit.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Moët & Chandon
- Varietal: Vintage
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Complex - Mature - Classic
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: STARTER Mirror the champagne’s succulent and light nature in your menu with yellowtail carpaccio, or langoustine with chervil as a starter. MAIN For a main course, pair with Norwegian king crab with avocado, or veal with roasted brussels sprouts. DESSERT Choose creamy lemon bites with candied pineapple, or meringue shells with grapefruit sorbet.
- Colour: Champagne
Each Grand Vintage is unique, the Moët & Chandon Cellar Master’s free, personal interpretation of the fruits of a particular year. Grand Vintage 2012, the House’s 74th vintage stands out for its maturity, complexity and charisma. Moët & Chandon has been associated with the sparkle of Success and Glamour since the house was founded in 1743. These values are expressed with Grandeur and generosity, a unique positioning on the market. A perfect gift. Enhances any celebration or special occasion. In 1842 Moët & Chandon created one of the first vintage champagnes for British and American connoisseurs, who appreciated more mature wines. The distinctive expression of a single year’s grapes, each new vintage contributes to the House’s legendary heritage of crafting the finest champagnes: the Grand Vintage Collection.