Ca'de Riva Prosecco 75cl Italian Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Well balanced with fruity aromas of green apple and bread crust, with a delicate floral palate.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Italy
- Brand Name: Ca'de Riva
- Varietal: Prosecco
- ABV: 11.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Delicate - Apple - Crisp
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: The perfect aperitif or celebration wine. Also goes very well with Panettone.
- Colour: Prosecco
Prosecco Di Valdobbiadene Spumante Is Made From Prosecco Grapes Called Glera, Cultivated In Selected Vineyards In The District Of Valdobbiadene.