Contesa Giulia Prosecco 75cl Italian Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Hints of apple and peach on the nose, with a light and delicate palate with citrus notes.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Italy
- Brand Name: Contesa Giulia
- Varietal: Prosecco
- ABV: 11.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Citrus - Apple - Toasty
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: The perfect aperitif or celebration wine. Also goes very well with Panettone and other cakes and pastries.
- Colour: Prosecco
This Wine Is Produced In The Historical “Prosecco” Area, On The Hills Of Treviso In The North-East Of Italy, By Montresor.