La Joya Gran Reserva Syrah 75cl Chilean Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Rich and full-bodied, bursting with blackberries, black cherries and blueberries. This Syrah is complex and has a long and pleasant persistency. Perfect with lamb and other red meats.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Chile
- Brand Name: La Joya
- Varietal: Syrah
- ABV: 14.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Berries - Spicy - Rich
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Ideal with grilled or re-roasted meats such as spit-roasted lamb
- Colour: Red Wine
La Joya Gran Reserva wines are great examples of high quality winemaking from the Colchagua Valley, Showcasing the typicity of each variety in a juicy style. This vineyard is located in El Chequén Estate. 20-year old vineyard located 30 km from the ocean. Ungrafted, VSP-trained mass selection. Automatic irrigation system. These plants do not produce a thick vegetative mass.