Comtesse De Genlis Brut Non Vintage Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Fresh aromas mixed with characteristic sweet, doughy overtones, which are balanced by richer fruit, peach skin characters and classic baked biscuit flavours with a crisp citrus finish.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Comtesse De Genlis
- Varietal: Brut NV
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Citrus - Toasty - Crisp
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Drinks very nicely well chilled on its own of course but also recommended with light nibbles, salads and simple fish dishes.
- Colour: Champagne
This Pair Of Champagnes Come From The Gremillet Estate Which Comprises 33 Hectares Of Vineyards And Is Situated In A Small Village 45 Kilometres From Troyes, The Historic Capital Of Champagne.