Solar Viejo Rioja Reserva 75cl Spanish Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: As the wine opens up, the ripe fruit flavours begin to awaken bringing aromas of plums, black and red cherries, liquorice, allspice and cinnamon. The tannins from the oak are well structured and developed without being aggressive; this is an assertive and full-bodied red wine.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Spain
- Brand Name: Solar Viejo
- Varietal: Rioja Reserva
- ABV: 13.60%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Elegant - Complex - Berries
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: A wine to be enjoyed at any time. Perfect with cheese, roast meats, vegetables, and any food cooked “with love”.
- Colour: Red Wine
At Solar Viejo, Founded In 1937, Life Long Close Collabaration With Local Vine Growers, In Rioja, Spain, Ensures The Best Quality Grapes Are Used To Create This Wonderful Rioja Range.