Solar Viejo Rioja Cosecha Tempranilo 75cl Spanish Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Vibrant aromas of cherries, plums and sloes on the nose. The palate is velvet on the tongue, with a touch of unaggressive tannins, but typical of a young wine from this region.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Spain
- Brand Name: Solar Viejo
- Varietal: Rioja Cosecha Tempranilo
- ABV: 13.30%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Balanced - Cherry - Plum
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: This wine matches with rice dishes, pasta, tapas and other light aperitifs, mild cheeses, cooked meats.
- Colour: Red Wine
At Solar Viejo, Founded In 1937, Life Long Close Collabaration With Local Vine Growers, In Rioja, Spain, Ensures The Best Quality Grapes Are Used To Create This Wonderful Rioja Range.