Domaine Le Pive Gris Rosé 75cl French Country Rosé Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: A pale Rosé wine with an expressive nose which displays notes of summer fruits -Strawberry, Blackcurrant and Raspberry. There is a fine balance on the palate between acidity, roundness and fruity aromas.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: French Country Wines
- Brand Name: Domaine Le Pive
- Varietal: Gris Rosé
- ABV: 12.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Light - Fresh - Summer Fruit
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: will pair very well with most of your meals : apéritif, salads, white meats, sushi or compté cheese
- Colour: Rosé Wine
This Wine Is A French Country Wine - This Is An Area In Southern France With Varied Vineyards. It Ranges From Marseille, Around The Mediterranean Coast Of The South Of France To The Spanish Border And Incorporates Both Languedoc And Roussillon Regions. Most Of Our French House Wines Are Sourced From Here. The Climate Makes For Excellent Quality Wines At Very Reasonable Prices And More Often Than Not, Exclusive To The On-Trade Too. Try Our Jean Julien Varietal Range For Great Tasting, Excellent Value Wines.