Rigal L'Instant Truffier Malbec 75cl French Country Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: A typical dark coloured Malbec. A fruity and well balanced wine with an intense and complex nose. Robust and lively with fine peppered tannins.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: French Country Wines
- Brand Name: Rigal
- Varietal: L’Instant Truffier Malbec
- ABV: 12.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Peppered Tannins - Robust - Generous
- Closure Type: Synthetic Cork
- Food Match: Wine to be drunk young to get the best of its fruity quality. Perfect match with grilled beef, lamb chops, stuffed vegetables, vegetable cakes, mushroom risotto, shepherd's pie, sheep's milk cheese, and sweet and savoury recipes.
- Colour: Red Wine
This Wine Is A French Country Wine - This Is An Area In Southern France With Varied Vineyards. It Ranges From Marseille, Around The Mediterranean Coast Of The South Of France To The Spanish Border And Incorporates Both Languedoc And Roussillon Regions. Most Of Our French House Wines Are Sourced From Here. The Climate Makes For Excellent Quality Wines At Very Reasonable Prices And More Often Than Not, Exclusive To The On-Trade Too. Try Our Jean Julien Varietal Range For Great Tasting, Excellent Value Wines.