Palazzi Chardonnay 75cl Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Characterful white with a light citrussy nose, rounded melon and apple notes on the palate, a touch of spice and a fresh, savoury finish. Particularly good with scallops or salmon steaks with tarragon.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Italy
- Brand Name: Palazzi
- Varietal: Catarratto Chardonnay
- ABV: 13.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Citrus - Melon - Zesty
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Drink with seafood, grilled fish and salads.
- Colour: White Wine
- Alternative Size: 750ml
Sicilian Winemaking At Its Very Best, Blending Native Sicilian Grapes With International Varieties Creating Unique, Interesting Wines.