Ruinart Blanc De Blancs Non Vintage Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: APPEARANCE Luminous, with subtle green glints and a persistent stream of fine bubbles. AROMA Fresh fruits, dominated by bright citrus fruit and pineapple, are mixed with notes of spices and white flowers, such as jasmine. TASTE Supple and full-bodied characteristics give way to a clean, pure and well-defined palate. Savour a refreshing finish of white peach and lemon.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Ruinart
- Varietal: Blanc De Blanc NV
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Elegant - Clean - Refreshing
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: It is an excellent accompaniment for seafood and shellfish; perfect with a sea bass or bream tartare. It would also be very good with seared sole.
- Colour: Champagne
From the first established champagne House in 1729 Ruinart Blanc de Blancs is exclusively made of chardonnay grapes. With notes of yellow fruits it has a unique aromatic freshness.