Ruinart Rosé Non Vintage Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: APPEARANCE A pomegranate pink, the champagne reveals light orange reflections and a stream of fine, delicate bubbles. AROMA Subtle, fruity aromas carry the scent of cherries and freshly gathered red berries. TASTE Beautifully fresh on the palate, this rosé gives way to a supple, rounded, silky texture with flavours of intense red fruits, gentle spices and a touch of mint.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Ruinart
- Varietal: Rosé NV
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Fruity - Elegant - Fresh
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Ruinart Rosé is an ideal vintage wine, which is a delight to drink throughout a meal from aperitif to dessert. It will be enhanced by thin slices of fine Italian prosciutto (San Daniele, Parma, etc.). A starter of mi-cuit salmon, or salmon prepared as a Japanese “tataki”, will reveal its many facets. For a main course, it will be an admirable accompaniment for a leg of milk-fed lamb or a low temperature cooked veal fillet. At the end of the meal it will find its full expression with a berry soup enhanced with an excellent Modena balsamic vinegar.
- Colour: Champagne
From the first established champagne House in 1729, Ruinart Rosé is intense, fruity and aromatic. It stands out for its delicate pomegranate pink with very slightly orange reflections.