Terrazze Della Luna Pinot Grigio DOC 75cl Italian White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: A weightier and more serious 100% Pinot Grigio from the high altitude Vinyards of Tentino. Pale lemon in colour with a clean floral nose. The palate shows further delicate yet complex floral notes, subtle mineral character and attractive white fruit leading to citrus acidity on the finish.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Italy
- Brand Name: Terrazze Della Luna
- Varietal: Pinot Grigio DOC
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Floral - Delicate - Complex
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Excellent with lemon sole, snapper or baked seabream. Or try it with Carpaccio & Parmesan.
- Colour: White Wine
Produced By Cavit In Some Of Trentino's Highest Vineyards Under The Light Of The Moon. In Our Buyers Opinion One Of The Nicest Pinot Grigios You Can Drink.