Château D'Arsac Margaux Cru Bourgeois 75cl Bordeaux Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: A silky and seductive palate; structured but rounded, with a concentrated middle and a flourish of vanilla and blackcurrant on the finish.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Bordeaux
- Brand Name: Château D'Arsac
- Varietal: Margaux Cru Bourgeois
- ABV: 13.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Silky - Structured - Blackcurrant
- Closure Type: Vinolock
- Food Match: Oaked, Intense Reds
- Colour: Red Wine
This Wine Is From The Bordeaux Region In France - This Is The Most Famous Wine Producing Area In The World And Home To Some Of The Most Expensive Wines. Its Reds Range From Easy-Drinking And Youthful To Hugely Complex And Age Worthy. This Area Is Strongly Influenced By The Proximity Of The Atlantic Ocean And The Rivers That Flow From It. These Rivers Split The Area Into Two Distinct Parts. The Area Closest To The Atlantic Is The Left Bank And This Is Where Cabernet Sauvignon Tends To Dominate. The Most Famous Area Is The Haut-Médoc, Within Which The Important Villages Of Pauillac And Margaux Are Situated. On The Right Bank, Merlot Tends To Dominate And Is Produced In The Key Areas Of St. Emilion And Pomerol.