Petirrojo Merlot 75cl Chilean Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Fresh red fruit aromas of strawberries and raspberries with a subtle note of vanilla and toasted oak. This medium bodied Merlot is ideal with pasta, pizza, or simply on its own.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Chile
- Brand Name: Petirrojo
- Varietal: Merlot
- ABV: 13.50%
- Case Quantity: 12
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Classic - Berries - Rounded
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Recommended with risottos, stews, casseroles, and pastas with mild sauces.
- Colour: Red Wine
This wine is named after the small native birds known as Petirrojo that are often seen playing around the Bisquertt vineyard. Its soil is of alluvial origin, particularly clay in the matrix mixture of gravel and quartz. Stainless steel tanks and 30% in oak for 4–6 months.