Petirrojo Sauvignon Blanc 75cl Chilean White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Notes of grapefruit, white peaches, and fresh lemon grass. The aromas carry through the long crisp finish. Pair with salads, fish, shell fish, or chicken.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Chile
- Brand Name: Petirrojo
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- ABV: 13.50%
- Case Quantity: 12
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Grapefruit - Crisp - Fresh
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: White fish with herbs such as chives, parsely and dill. Seafood sauces, scallops and razor clams.
- Colour: White Wine
This wine is named after the small native birds known as Petirrojo that are often seen playing around the Bisquertt vineyard. 100% stainless steel. The sediments are worked in the must and battonage in the tank post-fermentation.