La Joya Gran Reserva Carmenčre 75cl Chilean Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Red color with purple hints. Aromas that remind us of blackberries and figs, accompanied by notes of paprika and black pepper. Silky, tasty wine, in which black fruits outstand.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Chile
- Brand Name: La Joya
- Varietal: Carmenère
- ABV: 14.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Spicy - Silky - Blackberry
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Meat stews, stuffed pasta and semi-ripe cheeses
- Colour: Red Wine
Located in El Chequén Estate. 20-year old vineyard located 30 km from the ocean. Ungrafted, VSP-trained mass selection. Automatic irrigation system. These plants do not produce a thick vegetative mass. Its had a traditional fermentation in stainless steel, with select yeasts, little pumping over, increased aeration and no wood contact. Micro-oxygenation during Malolactic Fermentation.