La Joya Gran Reserva Viognier 75cl Chilean White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Yellow color with gentle oat hints. Intense apricot and cherimoya ice cream aromas. Fresh wine of good acidity with great aromatic intensity.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Chile
- Brand Name: La Joya
- Varietal: Viognier
- ABV: 14.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Peach - Apricot - Fresh
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Fish in general, steamed or au gratin seafood, white fowl and semi-ripe cheeses.
- Colour: White Wine
La Joya Gran Reserva wines are great examples of high quality winemaking from the Colchagua Valley, Showcasing the typicity of each variety in a juicy style. This harvest was manual during the third week of March. Its aging was sediment removal during decantation and fine lees during post-fermentation.