La Joya Gran Reserva Sauvignon Blanc 75cl Chilean White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Notes of grapefruit, white peaches, and fresh lemon grass. The aromas carry through the long crisp finish. Pair with salads, fish, shell fish, or chicken.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Chile
- Brand Name: La Joya
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- ABV: 12.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Citrus - Crisp - Refreshing
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Delicate fish, lightly acidic cebiche and soft cheeses
- Colour: White Wine
This vineyard is located in Ucuquer. 15-year old clonal vineyards trained in VSP system. 20 km from the ocean and 2 km from the Rapel river in an area with good ventilation. The ripening cycle is slow, with moderate temperatures. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at an average temperature of 12°C. Sediment removal during decantation and fine lees during post-fermentation.