La Joya Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 75cl Chilean Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Violet red color.Aroma of black fruits that remind us of blackberries and cream of cassis, there also are notes of clove and nutmeg.This wine has great volume, good intensity of fruity flavors and spices.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Chile
- Brand Name: La Joya
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
- ABV: 14.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Juicy - Vanilla - Elegant
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Ideal with red meats, lamb, game, pâté, pastas, risottos, ripe cheeses, and charcuterie.
- Colour: Red Wine
Located in El Chequén Estate. 20-year old vineyard located 30 km from the ocean. Ungrafted, VSP-trained mass selection. Automatic irrigation system. These plants do not produce a thick vegetative mass. Medium-to-shallow depth soil with a mixture of clay and sandstone in a rocky profile of granite and alluvial origin.