Taittinger Brut Vintage 2012 Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Taittinger Vintage is an elegant but complex cuvée made from a blend of 50% Chardonnay primarily from the Grands Crus of the Côte des Blancs and 50% Pinot Noir primarily from the Grands Crus of the Montagne de Reims at the start of the Vallée de la Marne. Whilst still showing the elegance and sophistication that is the Taittinger style, the vintage offers more weight and body with nutty characters, excellent concentration and a long, full-flavoured finish.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Taittinger
- Varietal: Vintage
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Refined - Rich - Exotic
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Besides making an excellent aperitif, Taittinger Vintage has the depth and complexity to marry with creamy fish dishes such as Lobster Thermidor.
- Colour: Champagne
Taittinger Is A High Quality Premium Brand And Is One Of The Last Major Champagne Houses Still Owned And Actively Managed By The Family Named On The Label.