Taittinger Brut Réserve Non Vintage Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Simply put Taittinger Brut Réserve defines the Taittinger house style. Dry, light and graceful with small,fine bubbles. Fresh citrus fruit and subtle, weightier notes of peach and brioche combine to provide elegance in a glass.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Taittinger
- Varietal: Reserve NV
- ABV: 12.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Dry - Elegant - Sophisticated
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Perfect as an aperitif or with canapés, smoked salmon and oysters
- Colour: Champagne
Taittinger Is A High Quality Premium Brand And Is One Of The Last Major Champagne Houses Still Owned And Actively Managed By The Family Named On The Label.