Babich Family Estates Riesling 75cl Marlborough New Zealand White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: The nose is lemon, lime and floral. Citrus with a juicy weight on the palate and tightly focused with grainy tannins adding texture. The finish is long, dry and limey with just a hint of apricot and slate.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Marlborough, New Zealand
- Brand Name: Babich
- Varietal: Marlborough Riesling
- ABV: 12.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Grapefruit - Lime - Apricot
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: An excellent partner to a wide range of foods, ideal with Asian dishes, or try it with mussel and kumara patties, drizzled with home-made lime-spiked mayonnaise.
- Colour: White Wine
Proudly Family Owned And Operated Babich Wines Since 1916. Producing Great Wines From New Zealand's Finest Wine Regions.