Babich Syrah 75cl Hawke's Bay New Zealand Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Summer fruit aromas and black plum and spice are apparent on the nose. Concentrated fruit with subtle savoury notes and a touch of leather. Tannins satisfy the palate and fruit lingers on the finish.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
- Brand Name: Babich
- Varietal: Gimblett Gravels Syrah
- ABV: 12.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Black Plum - Spicy - Complex
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: This Syrah makes an ideal partner to strongly flavoured foods such as balsamic marinated steak or an antipasto platter of salami, artichokes, olives and sundried tomatoes.
- Colour: Red Wine
Proudly Family Owned And Operated Babich Wines Since 1916. Producing Great Wines From New Zealand's Finest Wine Regions.