Rongopai Pinot Gris 75cl Marlborough New Zealand White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Sweet syrupy pears join with honeysuckle in a weighty, yet elegant tango on the palate. A touch of spice reminiscent of home made ginger beer and lingering sweet fruit form an intriguing and satisfying finish
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Marlborough, New Zealand
- Brand Name: Rongopai
- Varietal: Pinot Gris
- ABV: 14.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Pear - Spicy - Lush
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Works well with snapper fillets, rolled in fresh breadcrumbs and shallow fried, or with hot baked ham and glazed kumara.
- Colour: White Wine
Exclusive To Molson Coors . Rongopai Holds The Unique Position Of Being One Of The Oldest Wine Brands In New Zealand. The Name Is Synonymous With Quality.