Rongopai Merlot Cabernet 75cl Hawke's Bay New Zealand Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Deep in colour with dusty blackberry notes that abound on the nose. Jam packed with lovely fruit on the palate, balanced by savoury cedar/oak notes, vanillin and fine tannins.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
- Brand Name: Rongopai
- Varietal: Merlot Cabernet
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Vanilla - Blackberry - Plum
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Enjoy it with a whole scotch fillet ideally cooked on the bbq. Also would make a good partner for ratatouille.
- Colour: Red Wine
Exclusive To Molson Coors . Rongopai Holds The Unique Position Of Being One Of The Oldest Wine Brands In New Zealand. The Name Is Synonymous With Quality.