Rongopai Sauvignon Blanc 75cl Marlborough New Zealand White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Fruit driven with refreshing apple and melon notes. There is a nice juicy weight to this wine with a fine structure and a pleasantly long spicy finish.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Marlborough, New Zealand
- Brand Name: Rongopai
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- ABV: 13.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Peach - Juicy - Citrus
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: It works well with a white meat dish. Great with oysters or a green salad.
- Colour: White Wine
Exclusive To Molson Coors . Rongopai Holds The Unique Position Of Being One Of The Oldest Wine Brands In New Zealand. The Name Is Synonymous With Quality.