Concha Y Toro Mountain Range Sauvignon Blanc 75cl Chilean White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Named after the awe inspiring Andes Mountains which form the backdrop to where our grapes are harvested. This wine is crisp and refreshing, packed with mouth-watering lemon citrus, grapefruit & gooseberry.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Chile
- Brand Name: Concha Y Toro Mountain Range
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 12
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Tangy - Fresh - Gooseberry
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Great on it's own or with white fish, shellfish, chicken or lightly spiced oriental dishes.
- Colour: White Wine
A crisp and refreshing premium Sauvignon Blanc, this On-Trade exclusive wine has eye catching packaging and is excellent value for money.