Krug Grande Cuvée Grand Cuvée Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: APPEARANCE The deep golden colour and fine, vivacious bubbles hint at fullness and elegance. AROMA On the nose there are notes of flowers in bloom, ripe and dried fruit, marzipan, gingerbread and citrus fruits. TASTE An exceptional freshness in the mouth reveals flavours of hazelnut, nougat, barley sugar, jellied and citrus fruits, almonds, brioche and honey.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Krug
- Varietal: Grand Cuvée
- ABV: 12.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££££ - Super Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Hazelnut - Intense - Enchanting
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Krug Grande Cuvée’s fullness is such that everyone can find something in it to stir their emotions. Its generosity also means that it lends itself to a plethora of culinary combinations, from the simplest to the most sophisticated, from an extra mature parmesan to a dish of turbot ŕ la truffe : Artichoke, parmesan, chestnut and black truffle.
- Colour: Champagne
Over twenty years are needed to craft Krug Grand Cuvee, a blend of more than 120 wines from ten or more different years. The most generous Champagne in the world of exceptional finesse. Krug is the most luxurious and contemporary Champagne House which offers timeless and unexpected pleasure experiences The only House to create only Ultra-Premium Champagnes every year since 1843. A perfect gift. Enhances any celebration or special occasion.