Talisker 10 Years Old Island Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl Bottle
- Product Substitution: Cragganmore 12 Years Old Single Malt Whisky, Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old Highland Single Malt Whisky, Glenkinchie 12 Year Old Single Malt Whisky, Lagavulin 16 Year Old Malt Whisky, Oban 14 Year Old Single Malt Whisky
- Tasting Notes: Smoky, with maritime notes and A sweeter edge.
- Awards: Gold medal winner at the International Spirits Challenge 2014.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Great Britain
- ABV: 45.80%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 70cl
Produced at the oldest distillery on the Isle of Skye, Talisker Single Malt Scotch Whisky has been made by the sea since 1830, with its smell and taste instantly connecting you to its rugged maritime home. Every sip is a taste of the Isle of Skye itself, one of the most remote, windswept yet beautiful landscapes in Scotland. Like a warm welcome from a wild sea. Talisker 10 Year Old, the stalwart of the Talisker family, is a powerful Single Malt Whisky, with a sea-salty nose, spicy complexity, smoky sweet character and signature peppery finish. It is double distilled to create a rich, deep character embodying the maritime characteristics of a coastal whisky, and then aged for a minimum of 10 years in American oak casks. It is one of the most awarded Single Malt Scotch Whiskies in the world including double gold medal winner at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2017 and Best Islands Single Malt at the 2017 World Whiskies Awards. This Single Malt has a famously rich and powerful peat-smoke flavour, while the finish leaves you with a warm peppery taste at the back of the mouth. With an appetising sweetness and long, warming finish, enjoy neat or on the rocks.